Get a charter bus with Bus Rental Las Vegas - easy, convenient and affordable
Renting a charter bus from American Coachways’ Bus Rental Las Vegas can be done in a matter of minutes
We have put in place a very easy-to-use bus charter booking system that you can use. Once we have received your quote request, our friendly and trained staff will get around to checking our system for available charter buses for you to use for your occasion. American Coachways is a nationwide bus booking company with Bus Rental Las Vegas focused on providing top quality ground transportation services in Las Vegas.
Bus Rental Las Vegas also provides very personal services for point-to-point trips which can be long distance and overnight trips. Our charter bus drivers can take passengers around for special events or airport transfers too.
Wide range of vehicles available
Regardless of the type of event you are having, we are confident about finding the perfect ride for you
- Mini bus and school bus available for smaller groups, church outings, summer camps and field trips. Depending on the size of your group, we can book a 24-passenger, 28-passenger, 30-passenger or 35-passenger mini bus to take you from one point to another easily and comfortably.
- Larger groups can take advantage of the 24, 49, 56 and 60 passenger buses for longer distances and more elaborate events
- Speak with our customer service agents about booking special Executive Coach buses that comes with special seatings, luxurious leather seating, galley kitchens and rooms that allows for overnight stays for up to 12 people for any one journey.
- We provide party buses for bachelor and bachelorette parties in Las Vegas. The party buses can be used for any sort of celebration, gatherings, anniversaries, tours and other types of celebratory events.
- Bus Rental Las Vegas have the capacity to provide our clients with limousines for proms, weddings, parties, special VIPs and corporate functions. We have limousines that can seat up to 10, 14, 18 and 20 passengers.
We care about your travel
Find out where to get the best food, restaurant, bar, night spot, wedding venue, landmark attraction from our travel writers
Las Vegas, or more commonly and fondly known as Vegas, is a well-known city that has a major investment in gambling, shopping, dining and an around-the-clock entertainment scene. What people do not realize is that there is another side of Vegas that is less colorful and loud. It is also a growing retirement and family city that is untouched by all the flashing lights. It remains to be one of the top 3 leading cities where conventions, businesses and meetings are held in the United States.
- Loads of adventures to be had in Las Vegas - Bring the rented Las Vegas charter bus to Battlefield Vegas (2771, Industrial Road, Las Vegas) and try out the collection of over 350 machineguns from all around the world. The facility measures about 5-acre in total but the weapons that comes from real life conflict situation provides for really eye-opening experiences.
- Dig This (3012 S. Rancho Drive - This is a one-of-a-kind theme park where visitors will get the chance to be in control of heavy equipment of all kinds. Visitors will get the chance to test out their handling skills of real life Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators.
- World Class Driving (4055 Dean Martin Drive) - This attraction is where tourists come to see, ride in and test out some of the world’s best luxury cars like a Ferrari and Lamborghini. Visitors will also enjoy the stunning sights and sound of Red Rock Canyon.
- Adventuredome (2880 Las Vegas Boulevard South) - For something less extreme, especially if you have young children with you during your trip, bring the charter bus to Circus Circus Adventuredome where there are rides for kids and teenagers alike. Older kids will probably like the thrill rides while young ones can enjoy the simpler ones.
- Mob Museum (300 Stewart Avenue) - This is not your ordinary museum. The exhibits breathe life into what we would have shied away from, and gives us insight into the life of mobs, who happen to be real people too.
- Raiding the Rock Vault (3000, Paradise Road in LVH Hotel and Casino Theater) - Bring your guests for the rock concert of your lifetime. Features some of the best entertainers, singers and rock bands in Las Vegas.
Just in - Latest Travel Articles
Adventuredome, A Theme Park for All Ages
If you are in doubt on where to find a place in Las Vegas for kids to play as much as they want, be glad that there is such a place! Adventuredome is is an indoor amusement park at Circus Circus on the Las Vegas Strip. There are many interesting things to do at Adventuredome for rental bus visitors, especially kids.
There are 25 rides and attractions at Adventuredome including the Canyon Blaster roller coaster, rock climbing wall, 18-hole miniature golf course, an arcade, clown shows,Xtreme Zone, Pikes Pass, Virtual Reality Zone, Midway Games, and carnival-type games.
Bus Rental Las Vegas, your best bet in ground transportation - call us at 303-309-9801 or 1-888-562-5211
To find out more about how American Coachways with Bus Rental Las Vegas improve your trip, event, gathering, business meeting and corporate functions in Las Vegas, pick up the phone to speak to one of our customer service agents or get a quote via our Contact page.